Re: [Amc-list] Craigslist : 3-speed OD Rambler V8 tranny

adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker) wrote:

>" >not mine .... http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/1017421938.html
>"
>" But it is mine...
>
>first time i've seen a t89.  is that bolt pattern the same as an amc
>t10?  looks pretty close!

Dunno.  I'd be happy to measure it for your tranny brain archive.  What points to measure from/to?

BTW, Andy, like Benvie, you need to do a mind-dump book of all your transmission data & interchange.

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .