[Amc-list] Matador Windshield Question

Ok guy's here it goes on the windshield question. I know that 73 was the last year of the Matador hard top. 74 was the new coupe body style. But the 4 door and the wagon was the old style body with a sheet metal face lift. They made them till 77-78? If I should need a windshield for my 72 2 door hard top will a 4 door or a wagon's one fit? I know that on the 70's Chebby's they had different windshields the different Impala models as I had a 71 wagon and a 71 4 door as winter beaters in the late 70's and 80's.
"Doc"