From: donald holzer <holzerhomerepair@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: jeep wagoneer
To: amundaza@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 3:49 PM

Greg

I have a 76 wagoner with a 401 here are some Pict's of it it runs strong but the carb is messed up on it non factory AFB edelbrock I need to sell it I am not on the Jeep forum just on the AMClist and I barley have time for that if at all possible can you post for me I would appreciate any effort

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/1016336228.html

Don Holzer
Milwaukee Wisconsin
262-893-4840