[Amc-list] Forensic Report : stolen AMX

Larry:

I don't want to be a dick when you're obviously having a bad time over
it, but try to keep this in perspective:

While I;m avoiding comparatives to the "Flags across Florida" promoters
or Roach Motel Daughters of Dwellers &  the Concentration Camps
run by the Conservative Bush Administration - [..one for The Gipper!.. '
cough'...]

[ no - I DIDn't vote Weasel for those Tri-Polar Death's Head Sociopaths ]
-
your having been a solid contributor here for years with one of the more
high end
AMC project examples then  being stolen & recovered -
is embittering yet hopeful  to us less retentive readership who'd enjoy
following along this
ashes to wings saga.

I find cutting small sections of skin off your forearms with Blue Schick
Razor Blades
and slashing long lines around biceps especially helpful in times like
these -
I sure others would agree too. :-)

Could you post the more painful details of the Las Vegas Police / AMX
discovery,
recovery arrangements & lay out their breakdown of the vehicle once
you're done
punching holes in the sheet rock & your fists stop bleeding ?

God Bless.

milnersXcoupe
1981 series50

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 04:39:10PM -0800, Larry R. Daum wrote:

>/ Every[one] seems to have had pretty much the same ideas and I'm acting on
/>/ them , as best I can.
/>/ I've been swamped with email and forum reply s. I'm just numb from
/>/ all this. It's almost like some one raped your daughter and then
/>/ stuck her in a concentration camp. thanks for all your kind thoughts
/>/ and assistance. LRDaum
/