Re: [Amc-list] OT: Booby traps and respect for other's propery

Re: [Amc-list] OT: Booby traps and respect for other's propery

This has come up at our house, we have 8 acres on the outskirtd of Duluth, a
6 car garage and an over amount of woodworking and restoration tools.  We
have been robbed twice, total amount taken was over 10K.
In talking to the squads, I stated I have a 9mm Glock, 22  Ruger, each
having 22 rd clips ( Not legal),,but if someone enters my home, I stated I
would blow there knees off,,,WRONG,,they said shoot to kill, if they
live,,they could end up with my property,,,also, if they are in motion
leaving the property with my things, I can not use a gun, if there back is
turned to me,,Minnesota Law..I have 3 Labs, one is very protective, will
take a person that enters my house or the garage-shop. In Minnesota I must
post a sign that says,,,(Guard Dog on Duty),,if not I can be held
responsibile for all  medical plus compensation.
This is crap, but the legal beagels have screwed our system up so bad, that
most have nots can enter our property and if leaving ,,we only can call the
police, regardless if they assault me or my wife, I can not shoot them or
protect my property,,fricking lawyers,,I am a proud teacher, but those in
law have disgraced the blue collar worker,,,so I will not change my
position,,I worked to damn hard.
Garry