Re: [Amc-list] 67 Marlin V8s

" From: Archimedes <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
"
" adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker) said:
"
" >" From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
" >"
" >" Seems that of the 2545 built, just 318 (12 1/2%) had the 343.
" >
" >bit of a surprise for a flagship model!
" >
" >do you have the complete powertrain breakdown?  i'm wondering how many
" >had the 232-2bbl, and how many of those had the auto tranny like mine
" >did.
"
"
" Below are some Marlin production stats according to a couple of old
" messages by Tom Benvie.  I hope someday he writes a "AMC mind dump"
" book with all the stuff he has in his head and library...

yeah, meee tooo!

thanks for the repost!  according to the breakdown, my car, #172 in
the vin, was an early sept car, common in having radio and auto opts
but unusual with the six and non-power brakes.

years ago i heard of a marlin for sale in the sw, white, six, hd 3sp
w/od.  except for color, i think that would've been my ideal...