[Amc-list] I need left and right compartment panels for Rebel Wagon

[Amc-list] I need left and right compartment panels for Rebel Wagon

I have a 1967 Rebel Wagon that needs the left and right rear interior compartment side trim panels.

Part numbers 357 9023 or 357 9022 or maybe 357 9042.

If someone has these parts in good shape I am interested in buying them if the price is right and they are good shape.

John