[Amc-list] AMX stolen

Hopefully Larry's AMX is still in the US and can be recovered soon unharmed. He has owned it a very long time. He  had that car stored away awaiting restoration for a quite awhile when he lived in Illinois. He/the police SHOULD post photos/tell what happened  all over the net....seriously....You tube....etc!! Maybe someone saw something...???? Good luck Larry. I never saw it in person AFTER it was finished..just saw it in a million pieces a few years ago.  DAMN..this pi$$e$ me off....you do NOT mess with something that does NOT belong to you!!!!!