From: Dan Strohl <DStrohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] what color should I paint my car
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 23, 2009, 8:21 AM

I need to come down and hang out with you sometime. Where the heck do
you find cars for $200?

Then again, I know where I can pick up another Spirit for $400.

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:15:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ummm It is a 67 American.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/67%20rambler%20ameri
can/?action=view&current=100_2411.jpg
?
?And I just made money on a Hornet. I bought a 72 for 200, drove it to
shows for the summer, guy hit me, and I got 3200 from insurance and sold
the car for 850.00 unfixed.
I picked up a nice clean 70 hornet for 2700. I think I made out ok