Re: [Amc-list] 1969 AMX STOLEN

F(word to the extreme)! If not found ASAP, I bet it's already in a container headed for Russia. I hope you at least were insured (my Fairlane Tbolt copy wasn't as it was locked in a garage) For those with GM column mounted ignitions, I highly recommend the CarGard lock. (Nope, I don't sell them or make penny one from their sale)

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/carnuck/parts/CG95Acargard2.jpg[/IMG]

From: "Larry R. Daum" <mramc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] 1969 AMX STOLEN
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

1969 AMX STOLEN

Some one stole my newly redone 1969 AMX out of my drive way some time
between 12 midnight and 8 AM this morning. Looks like it was a
professional planned  job , as the
ignition switch seems to have been pulled as we found the metal ring
with the key hole slot from the front of the lock cylinder laying on
the ground this morning when I was looking over the area with the
local Nye County Deputy Sheriff. Car has VIN number A9C397X115799 and
is painted Viper red with black racing stripes, black front 70
Trans-Am spoiler , and rear black 70 Donahue spoiler, with black
painted AMX circle, and Trend Setter side exhaust, Edelbrock
Multipoint Fuel Injection system on build 390 V-8 with built TF-727
automatic transmission, Ford Lincoln Versailles 9 inch rear end with
four wheel disk brakes, red loop pile carpet, black interior with red
Pacer bucket seats and B&M shifter mounted on the console. Case #
09-0249 if you see the car contact me or the NYE County Nevada
Sheriff's Department at (775) 751-7000 . thanks,
Larry R. Daum, mramc ; mramc @pahrump.com phone (775)513-8112.