Re: [Amc-list] Craigslist WANT: Eagle Parts Wagon (SD)

The floor is also Swiss cheesed at the bottom of the floor depressions (roof rack leak and doors closed for 10 years) so it looks like a 2 year old Maine car on the bottom. (according to my tall blonde Assistant Manager from there, who just happens to bear a striking resemblance to Bryce Howard)

From: wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Craigslist WANT: Eagle Parts Wagon (SD)
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 2:53 PM

To get rid of mold smells.

One. Smoke a large cigar in there with the widows rolled up.
Chain smoking them will help!

Two. Set mouse traps or find a large roadkill.
 Place this animal in the back, again leave the windows tightly shut!

I promise you.

You will no longer notice the mold smell!

If you actually want to save it, strip all the seats out and scrub it down with
bleach and water, rinsing it out repeatedly.
Find another set of seats to install. Leave it sit with the windows down as
much as possible.
The mold spores and smell stays on and in the plastics darn near forever!

For good chemicals to kill this stuff call a specialty company that cleans
houses after molds contamination and or fires!
They have all kinds of "good" stuff....

YMMMV!

--
Mark Price