From: wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Craigslist WANT: Eagle Parts Wagon (SD)
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 2:53 PM

To get rid of mold smells.

One. Smoke a large cigar in there with the widows rolled up.
Chain smoking them will help!

Two. Set mouse traps or find a large roadkill.
 Place this animal in the back, again leave the windows tightly shut!

I promise you.

You will no longer notice the mold smell!

If you actually want to save it, strip all the seats out and scrub it down with
bleach and water, rinsing it out repeatedly.
Find another set of seats to install. Leave it sit with the windows down as
much as possible.
The mold spores and smell stays on and in the plastics darn near forever!

For good chemicals to kill this stuff call a specialty company that cleans
houses after molds contamination and or fires!
They have all kinds of "good" stuff....

YMMMV!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Too far away to be any help to him. I was hoping to fix up the one I
bought, but
> the mold smell drove me out of it! (even with the carpet ripped out and
ceiling
> material gone, the smell kills me!) I can't use the gas tank and
lifting the
> Spirit may not be an option as I'd hoped. I was going to make a
pre-runner out
> of it for ease of winter travel as the Spirit gets around better than most
4x4s
> here in winter.
>
> Jim Blair, Lynnwood, WA '87 Comanche, '83 Jeep J10, '84 Jeep
J10

http://sd.craigslist.org/pts/1001542649.html?

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012