From: krausseakrauss@xxxxxxx <krausseakrauss@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] what color should I paint my car
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 9:11 PM

I like that? color, I think it looks like the color of the big Dodge pickup.. I
also have seen a 69 American on line for sale that color.. If you guys ever get
a chance look at some of the amc's on VAST .com its a search engine for
classified ads.. Also I'm building? a 69 American and I was thinking of the
light green that's on the Honda element or the new Mustang green.. Good luck
Just remember pick the color you like not what others like....