[Amc-list] AMC Metropolitans on magazine cover, SC/360 Hornet in another

[Amc-list] AMC Metropolitans on magazine cover, SC/360 Hornet in another mag...

 Hit the bookstore tonight, and came away with two magazines with AMC content.  First one up, Hemmings Classic Car has not one, but TWO red and white Mets on the cover, a '57 hardtop and a '60 convertible. 6 pages inside of color photos and print.  Haven't read it in-depth yet just glossing over it. This is the February 2009 issue, so won't be on the shelves much longer.

 The next one is Muscle Car Review, and an article on Low-Buck muscle, then and now. The SC/360 Hornet, a nice blue model, is featured, with 4 pages of color photos and text. Other low-bucks are a '64 Dart, a 340 Duster, and a Firebird. There is additional text on other makes and low-buck muscle produced back when.

 So that's my late January report on AMC magazine content. Get yours before they're gone!

Jerry in  ( snowless ) Virginia...