Re: [Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:20:26PM +0000, wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Glad you found him!
> Glad to have helped.
>
> I almost bought some nos fenders off of him for my very a couple years back.
>
> He had them buried behind a new load of parts and said to check back in a
> month or so.  I forgot and did not check back for a couple of months and
> missed the fenders :(
>
> He seemed like a super nice guy, but I never did get to meet or buy from him!

I'm afeared.  I haven't heard back from him since inquiring about the
parking brake cable, so I hope that (assuming I do) his answer isn't
"check back with me in a month or so - maybe I'll have found one by
then".  My insurance company isn't going to give me that kind of slack...

jl