----------------
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:38:35 -0700
From: Victor the Cleaner <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 01:55:05PM -0500, bmidd42@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Can someone suggest a dealer?that handles?AMC rubber weather stripping, etc.

I was wondering about this too.  I was thumbing through an old (1990)
issue of Cars & Parts and saw a couple of ads for places that supply
this stuff:  Metro Moulded Parts (Minneapolis); Karr Rubber Manufacturing
(El Segundo).  These guys still around?  Anyone ever deal with them?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"