Re: [Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

Re: [Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

Did not see a real answer to your question.
If you don't have any attachement points in place you can get large oval seatbelt washers from lots of places.
The have a rolled edge so they won't cut into the floor and tear it in an accident.
You can then place the belts where you want them.

All the AMC's and Ramblers I have seen had bolt holes in place, back to 63 I think.
The outer ones go out into the inner rocker and not down into and through the floor.
Maybe that's why you don't see them?

The trans tunnel ones are the ones you can see underneath.
I believe that the Armrest/console cars used the inner seatbelt holes for the armrest too.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Victor the Cleaner <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxx>