----------
From: Dan Strohl <DStrohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 10:31 AM

Yeah, they got chopped. Let's try some tiny URLs:

http://tinyurl.com/9ym8s4

http://tinyurl.com/7ed9bz

The HMX is on hiatus for the moment as I finish up another project. That should
wrap up next month, at which time I can get started on the car again. Still need
to buy a carpet set and try to find a pair of front seat covers to finish off
the interior. After that, paint. But it does run and drive, so I'll have it
out and about this coming summer.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"