[Amc-list] Fuel line

If there's anyone in the Florida area, between Tampa and Ft. Myers who might be interested, I have a perfectly good fuel line for a '64 Classic six.  I just can't bring myself to throwing it away.  It needs cleaning up on the outside, but is still solid, and an original part!  Let me know if you want it.  Can't ship it, so it's a pick-up-only thing.

On those brake parts I'm searching for... those are Wagner parts.  I thought Bendix, but they're Wagner.