Re: [Amc-list] Spring compressor

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Weight on the front, Jack up the opposite rear corner to load the corner needing removed.

Oh yeah, no one said that out loud til you did, that's in the TSM as
well... the 63, 64 has ears on the spring hats, I use fat chain and
S-hooks on those. Easy!

The Hornet I made my own compressor. The early Americans, now THOSE are
scary springs. 5" diameter and like 18" tall, they ABSOLUTELY WILL pop
sideways. The factory retainer has flat side to hold it in. Next time
I'll make one of those.

What's "Garry's tool"?