[Amc-list] Billet Badges for your car ... need some info, please!

[Amc-list] Billet Badges for your car ... need some info, please!

Hey guys,
Now that we're closer to getting the stroker done, I am considering getting some custom Billet Badges machined up for the Jeep.  I am considering getting "Grand Wagoneer X" badges done.  So, I am picking your guys brains for some details on them.

I would to get a really good scan or photo copy of the X emblems (grill or fender), so that I can take dimensions and design it up in CAD.

Also, can anyone tell me what FONT is used on the typical 1970's Gremlin emblems, like this one here on Ebay --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290076890 ;... it has the same FONT that was used on the WAGONEER and the 1993 ZJ Grand Wagoneer emblems.  I'd like to use it on the CAD design for the custom emblems.

Thanks for the help, guys!

P.S.  Check out www.billetbadges.com for their cool custom work ... seems inexpense for what you get!

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><