[Amc-list] Custom dual 2-barrel AMC I6 intake at, IFSJA.org

From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>

> > Check this out guys ... http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=95732
> > ... it's for sale.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Greg Taylor  :)  <><
> > Rochester Hills, MI
> > 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"

Holy Crap !

The mutant lineage to Twin H-Power back from the Grave..

mXc

*Custom Dual 2 Barrel Intake 232-258 $30 - SE Wisconsin*
My grandpa made this back in the 70's for his pacer. Its not pretty but
he said it was effective, great power gain. I wanted to clean up the
welds and paint it to use but dont have any more 6 cyl AMC cars. Its set
up for 2 carter BBDs or 2 Webers.

If you want to take a stab at running it, $30 plus shipping. I can
remove the exhaust manifold for shipping.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...7/SANY0297.jpg
<http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/jeepjerry87/SANY0297.jpg>

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...7/SANY0296.jpg
<http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/jeepjerry87/SANY0296.jpg>