Re: [Amc-list] OT: Finding a coolant leak...

A Griffith wrote:

> Oh, I KNOW I have a leak, I just can't find it....  How do you find a leak
> that has no drip?

Hmm, they ALWAYS have a drip unless you run pure water; water evaporates
but ethylene glycol doesn't. That hints to me, it's the heater core
soaking your carpet or underlayment. That would be why you smell it but
can't see it... the fan blows over it stinkingup the place.

How old's the heater core?

If your system was flushed when you got the new radiator, chances are
that flush sprung the leak in the old, rotten heater core.