Re: [Amc-list] Water line in six cyl. intake

Re: [Amc-list] Water line in six cyl. intake

That's a question only answered by trial and error.
Course you knew that :)

I've driven single barrels and dual throat 196's.
I do not recall and earth shattering difference in power.

The cars were so dissimilar I have not idea on mpg!

I'd hazard you may see another 1/2 mpg up to 2 at the outside max and that would be with very careful tuning and driving on your part.

 You may see a slight boost in grunt, but with that open intake design and the long stroke you may see nothing!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>