Re: [Amc-list] Need some help in Tampa

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" There was half an email in front of this.
" Did not say much, but it was there!
"
" Anyone have a good free email provider that does the plain text we
" need for the AMC-list and is easy to set up?
"
" I'm getting tired of the snipped emails and all Comcasts bling and
" having to wait for it all to load!

any reason you can't install mozilla thunderbird and use it with
comcast's email servers?