------------
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 09:10:11 -0600
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The folks below have a overdrive question and are also looking for a
overdrive unit for a conversion. I thought I would toss their request out
here to see if any replies or help, so if you can help them with either,
please feel free to reply, and also copy your reply to them; and thanks in
advance to all who might, and Happy New Year,
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com