------------
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:54:45 -0500
From: krausseakrauss@xxxxxxx

Can anyone come up with a part # for headrers (any brand) ?that will fit in a 69 American going on a 401. I contacted Hedmen, and they couldn't recommend any part # due to the fact the application was not listed, They list alot for amx and Javelin, would these be the same...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"