Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:41:58 -0800
From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Does Edelbrock..etc make 290 intake?
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Which one is the SP2P? I recently missed out on one for my '76 J10 shortbox (which has the '77 AMX 304 I used to have in my '73 J4000). I figure I'm going to need the extra 2 bbls to haul my 5th wheel. I'll swipe the Carter/ Edelbrock 600 off my '81 Chev C2500 with 454 (it's too small to feed that big of motor) I found an old 750 AFB in my shed I can overhaul to put back on the truck which is going to be sold as soon as I get one of the other Jeeps running or fix the Travelall (I think I killed the NP202 tcase as a horrible whine is coming out from under it and it lost most of the oil I put in over a 20 mile trip hauling my '78 F350 and '73 J4000 to the scrap in one load)