Re: [Amc-list] New 1:1 AMC Daily Driver

Mr. AMC wrote:
> It's a done deal on the 72 Matador hard top...(snip) ...  I ain't telling the wife he he he. Didn't tell her about the orange
Hornet when I bought it 6 years ago so why should this be any different.
LOL.
> "Doc"

I found out that wives tend to notice extra cars and/or campers hanging
about the garage and driveway. Heck, if they have your eBay ID and
password, they tend to notice those things before they even come home!
I'll be bringing my Rambler over to a mechanic's house for help getting
it going again. I wonder if wives notice cars NOT in the driveway or
garage, and equate it with cash potentially spent? (I'm thinking so)

Congratulations, though. It sounds like a really nice car!