[Amc-list] little rambler road trip

Just (hour ago) got back from Tucson. Nice drive from LA and back.
Pleasant and uneventful. Collected a lot of data from the ALDL port for
final pass tuning the TBI (some 100,000 points!). Car ran great, got
decent mileage (will calc for the trip tomorrow probably), and was quite
happy at 70mph the whole way. New valves and TBI it was much happier
than LPG and (last few years) worn valves, it wasn't happy above 65.

Gotta do a bunch of cosmetic upgrades though, the car is looking a bit
shabby inside! All my previous renovation is 10 - 20 years old! With
mismatched seats, new audio computer velcro'd onto the carpet, junk
bolted onto the dash, scroungy old laptop data-collecting on the seat,
the eternal sleeping bag in the back of the wagon, a tree in a bucket
and some artwork in back, it looks like a car owned by some crazy old
geezer. Umm, I think it is...