Re: [Amc-list] My oldest son paid attention - the perfect gift

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I do believe theres a few ex parking lot racers here.
> They should be able to tell him how to cheaply ballpark one of those wagons for some legal fun!
>
> Hornet wagon would look sweet doing it too!

He's a hatchback-loving kid. Me, I'd go for a wagon in a heartbeat. Went
for a hike today with my youngest son and three beagles. One stopped to
sniff some tall weeds, the tallest one decided to pee on the weeds while
the smaller one was sniffing. The smaller one is about as bright as a
backwards squirrel - so he did not move his head. The smallest one is a
non-stop sniffer, runner and digger. She found some lovely horse stuff
to roll in. I was laughing too hard to get her out promptly (imagine a
small beagle with a huge grin on it's face, tail wagging a mile a minute
while rolling in horse stuff - hard not to laugh).  Anyway, the drive
home was a bit odorific!

Yep - next car will be a wagon with the dogs in back! Or a Comanche
pickup with a cap and a dog box.