Re: [Amc-list] help

New windshield isn't that much installed (yes, they are available) Which doors do you need? 2dr or 4 dr? I'm debating parting the '80 Eagle wagon I got (parts would live on in my '82 Spirit. I'm still sort of thinking 4x4 conversion. Sadly the Eagle had water inside for 10 years and the floors have rot holes like 2 year old eastern cars)

From: "Garry Nordstrom"
Subject: [Amc-list] help

The body man doing the electric concord is becoming a real jerk,,,he needs
money and thinks I have it and will buy whatever he finds,,like $250.00 for
concord door, $300 for a windsheild,,sorry folks, not going to happen,,so I
need your help in finding a compatabile donor for extra parts for concord,
will rebuild bad engine to put in my other scrambler, will travel to
pickup,,,,and for you poor folks talking about weather,,well  here in Duluth
Minn, it is presently a -31 below, 30-40 mph winds and just had almost 3 ft
of snow, was out on snowmobile yesterday,, wonderful trip up the trails of
northern Minn, saw deer, moose, and prayed they did not jump in front of
us,, wonderful 100 mile trip
I have driven to New York, to Ark, to Neb for my AMC stuff, so willing if a
nice one is out there.
lThanks
Garry