[Amc-list] Life Magazine Photos on Google Images

[Amc-list] Life Magazine Photos on Google Images

I, uh, spent some time at work this afternoon searching through the huge Life Magazine archive photos now available on Google.

There's some photos of George Romney and Richard Teague in the AMC design studios in 1961 or 62.  To find them search on Rambler, or Romney or Teague.  I was searching for more old Rambler photos but got distracted by work.  The Marylyn Monroe selection is interesting too.

Joe Fulton