Re: [Amc-list] replacement gas cap for 1970 AMC Hornet...

Re: [Amc-list] replacement gas cap for 1970 AMC Hornet...

Seems to me that the shock absorbers on the rear of the Javelin also fit the
common Camaro.
(sorta sounds like a disease doesn't it)

And so, the doctor diagnosed that she was suffering from the common Camaro.
He prescribed a healthy dose of rare Javelin to cure all her woes.

Let the story be told.........finally, the cure for the common Camaro has
been discovered !!!! Take a healthy dose of Javelin and everything will be
OK.

Worked for me...................

Armand

I'm sure there are additional parts that interchange, besides the
distributor parts, but I can't think of them right now.
or was it the wheel bearings ????  dust cup??  inner seal for front hub???