[Amc-list] Adding air conditioning to '69 Javelin

[Amc-list] Adding air conditioning to '69 Javelin

I've picked up a project car that needs lots of parts and work. While rebuilding I'm thinking of adding some options not originally on the car like disc brakes and air conditioning. Has anyone had any similar experience? See a couple of pictures here. I'll be adding more later.

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=334&fileid=2371702&groupid=381850&folderid=296921&curRec=3&folderview=thumbs&ck=

Troy