Re: [Amc-list] Fw: built AMC 360 - $600 (Rockford OH.) (+ Propane setup)

Re: [Amc-list] Fw: built AMC 360 - $600 (Rockford OH.) (+ Propane setup)

" From: "Mark Dominesey" <LostWater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I doubt this would fit in my 58 small body American, but, next question...
" does anybody know if this has the same bolt up pattern as a small block
" chevy, becuase if so, I would buy this setup, with propane, in a heartbeat
" to put in my 78 yota LandCruiser.  Or, I could splurge and get an adapter
" for my 78 VW Westfalia (again, if it is compatible with SBC bolt pattern).

it doesn't have a chev bolt pattern as frank says, but advance
adapters has a ring made for putting gm th400s into '70s jeeps to
replace damaged and hard[er]-to-find amc cases.  it's been used to put
a chev bellhousing onto an amc v8.