From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans. <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 1:31 am
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Yahoo! News Story - Fundraiser emerges as key event in Illinois probe - Yahoo! News

Any AMCs in Illinois?

Someone swiped, or I lost, the gas cap from my 70 Hornet. It's one
year/one model part. I paid $25 for a nice stainless steel one... APD
doesn't have one... Doug Galvin has one (NOS I think) for... $65!!! Ouch!

I don't begrudge Doug his $ for NOS. But this is a driver; any want to
sell me a usable 70 hornet gas cap for ... half that?

Ouch.