Re: [Amc-list] Weather, it's snowing in houston

Re: [Amc-list] Weather, it's snowing in houston

Windchill here is forecast to be -34C / -29F on Friday night.
Cars supposedly do not notice the windchill - except that it blows the warm air
out from under the hood (especially on high stepping Eagles) so they cool off
really quickly.

Ken