Re: [Amc-list] Weather, it's snowing in houston

Re: [Amc-list] Weather, it's snowing in houston

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Yeah, realy,
" although now you can add snow to the list that already included hurricanes and the fact that it is below seal level in many areas!

not to mention the summers, and it's also the murder capitol of the
us...  but you can't beat the music or the food!

actually i was thinking of one of the towns north of the lake for
winters [that's above sl] and the annapolis valley of nova scotia for
summers.  annapolis royal is the original capitol of french acadia,
where the 'cajuns' [acadiens] came from.

amc content: i would -not- drive back and forth in my amc!  nor would
i suddenly feel compelled to start collecting renaults...  rt for 2
by rail is under $1500, and that's once a year.