--------------
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 19:28:33 -0500
From: Don <don_nsx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jeffery wrote,,,,,,,,

"You would think we would never forget, but  unfortunately, Americans still
buy every car Japan can send us.  It must be a temporary memory lapse."

Yes, the Japanese and the Germans are building our preferred cars.
The history books say we won the war, but I guess they haven't ALL been written yet.
Don

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"