Re: [Amc-list] Dec 7th 1941 PEARL HARBOR DAY

Re: [Amc-list] Dec 7th 1941 PEARL HARBOR DAY

" From: Don <don_nsx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Jeffery wrote,,,,,,,,
"
" "You would think we would never forget, but  unfortunately, Americans still
" buy every car Japan can send us.  It must be a temporary memory lapse."
"
" Yes, the Japanese and the Germans are building our preferred cars.
" The history books say we won the war, but I guess they haven't ALL been written yet.
" Don

we've had a pretty good run at world domination the past 6+ decades.
if they've now surpassed us it's because we got complacent and let
them.