Re: [Amc-list] Finally got the T96 out of the 62 Classic - now a questio

Re: [Amc-list] Finally got the T96 out of the 62 Classic - now a question

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Are the no rear mounts at all?
> If so.
> What about the opposite?
> braking force!

Yeah, or backing into a curb, even gently. The TT will push up on the
trans tail.

The trans and TT has a lot of mass; every bump and rock and pothole will
accellerate that mass up and down and break the two top ears off and
torque stuff sideways that was designed for zero lateral force.

It'll putt putt down the street just fine, but I betit makes funny
noises, and iwll break badly within a year. THat's my bet.