Re: [Amc-list] TBI fuel injection tuning...

Re: [Amc-list] TBI fuel injection tuning...

My 1980 Spirit with the CA emissions and electronic carburator used an ECM which looked just like the TBI ECMS in the systems installed in 1981 and later GM injected cars.  I did quite a bit of junkyard prowling and comparing.  I actually bought an ECM from an Olds Omega thinking it might work in my Spirit when I had the damaged chip in my Spirit. Close but no cigar. $40 wasted.

Joe Fulton