Re: [Amc-list] Saving Detroit and Big 3.

Re: [Amc-list] Saving Detroit and Big 3.

" From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" And thank you for saying it. We are competing with underpaid workers
" in third world nations, with no health or environmental regulations.
" We expect American workers to compete on a dollar per dollar basis
" with workers in China and India. All while paying high level
" executives and politicians for selling out an entire class of people.

one way we could tackle it is by requiring all companies that do
business here comply with american labor and environmental laws,
whereever they are located.  [imho this would take a lot of the steam
out of walmart's 'buy chinese' plan]

we'd probably end up policing it the way the fda monitors chinese
food.	:^/