----------
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:13:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

But they should not have to give up their corporate jets.  They do save time and provide security for those guys.  And auto companies can move management folks (not just CEOs) to and from plant locations for problem solving without screwing around in security lines at the airports.   The jets are just a symbol that the average folks see as a toy, but they are really a tool. It's called efficiency and it's real.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"