Re: [Amc-list] TBI fuel injection tuning...

Re: [Amc-list] TBI fuel injection tuning...

> Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> Not trying to discourage you.
>> I want to see it done!
>> Just wondering out loud.

Long term stability. All-weather, all-altitude drivability. Less smog
out the pipe.

A nice side effect of those fuel maps is a very accurate measure of
engine power output and VE at all speeds and throttles! It's like a
dynamometer run, inside out. Swap exhausts or whatever and get real
bottom line measurements of effect.

I bet there's a way to make cam and gearing changes based upon the VE
data... and you can get it all out of the ALDL connector!

Now there's a nice little side business for someone ...