Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:32:49 -0500
From: John C Hughes <jchughes48114@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Big 3 - My Take

One last item to consider: According to Bloomberg, both Goldman Sachs
and Morgan Stanley are scheduled to pay out bonuses of $6.85 billion and
$6.44 billion respectively. These are firms that are being bailed out by
the $700 billion package just passed by congress. Those two firms are
getting bonus money equal to half what the Auto Industry is asking! Some
news agency's are reporting that Wall street bonuses will approach $70
billion dollars. That's roughly 3 times the amount the Auto Industry is
asking. What is going on! I'm outraged!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"