[Amc-list] Fw: Ford Assembly Plant in Brazil.......

[Amc-list] Fw: Ford Assembly Plant in Brazil.......

(From Patrick Rishor in KY)
 ____________________
(http://info.detnews.com/video/index.cfm?id=1189)

Ford Assembly Plant In Brazil --- Interesting ... Video was made in Aug
2007.    Sure does not look like we should be considering a US Gov.
bail-out for industries such as this...  They can bail themselves out.
They can cook their books to show losses wherever they want or whatever
division they may choose and they have in the past.  Those are not US
citizen workers down there. Looks to me like they have already left our
country.

This is a video of a new Ford plant in Brazil. One look at this and you
will be able to tell why there will probably never be another one built
in the  USA. It will also point out why more assembly plants will go
offshore.

http://info.detnews.com/video/index.cfm?id=1189    and.. pay attention
to the last few words. It says a lot!

Also with this kind of technology and availability of such components if
ever available to the general public or assembly shops maybe we can
foresee building our own custom versions of AMX's or Javelins or even
Cross Country Wagons or Americans.  And they can be built as upgradable
Electric vehicles or just use available 4 liter 6bangers or 5 liter V8
or??

Might be one way to bring this industry back home again.  Here we are
with our industries losing in this country but working great in other
countries and we are becoming more and more unemployed or under-
employed and meanwhile providing work and taxpayer supported homes and
food and medical and education for illegal immigrants that we can't seem
enforce our laws against.

There should be a way out of this mess, huh?

Screw'em... we can build our own... and build our 11-12 sec quarter
miler home made Electric Racers... and Hybrids, whatever...