[Amc-list] Weld-Through primers

I'm about to order a couple of cans of weld-through zinc primer as I've run out!
I just used up a can Of Martin Senour (7721 IIRC), and it works ok, not great, just ok.
So, instead of just going in to napa and grabbing another can I been shopping around to see what others are out there and I expect they are about the same.
  Since, the napa here in town is on the other side of town and they are out of stock I guess I'll experiment some!

I went online and closest place for me to order from is Summitt and they have both a Duplicolor product and a house brand product so to spice things up I'm going to order a can of each and see if I can tell the difference between those and the napa stuff.

Anyone have a favorite?
How about a lowbuck alternative? RM you know!

Thanks,

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV