Re: [Amc-list] caspers cancer

It made a huge difference in ride quality. The car had a lot more
vibration issues before the floors were fixed than it does now. It still
vibrates a lot on the highway but most of that is I'm sure due to old
tires and a worn out front suspension. My wagon doesn't have either of
those issues and it doesn't vibrate at all.

Matt

On 11/15/2008 7:13 PM, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice: